Swift Digital Business Card Printing Solutions
In need of rapid business card printing? Our express service can deliver your business cards on the very same day for urgent requests, or within 1 business day for standard express orders, following your order confirmation.
We recommend our clients to pick up their business cards in person from our premises at 65 Ubi Road 1, especially for urgent needs. Alternatively, you may arrange for a courier service to collect them on your behalf.
Selection of Business Card Materials:
Choose from our extensive range of card materials to find the perfect match for your professional image:
- 250gsm Ivory Card (Featuring a smooth, writable surface)
- 250gsm Linen Card (Distinctive linen texture)
- 250gsm Naturalist Card (Unique rough texture)
- 260gsm Art Card (Sleek, with a slight glossy finish)
- 260gsm Matt Laminated Cards (Elegant matte surface)
- 275gsm Kraft Card (Earthy, with a rough brown texture)
- 290gsm Majestic Marble White (Luxurious shimmery surface)
- 300gsm Ivory Card (Smooth, writable surface ideal for notes)
- 300gsm Maple Bright Card (Appealing rough texture)
- 310gsm Art Card (Sleek, with a slight glossy finish)
- 310gsm Matt Laminated Cards (Sophisticated matte surface)
Please note that our business cards adhere to the standard dimensions of 90mm x 54mm, with the smallest permissible size being 40x40mm. We require high-resolution (300 dpi) artwork from clients, in AI (outlined) or editable PDF format, inclusive of a 3mm bleed on all sides. Unfortunately, MS Office documents or scanned business cards in PDF format cannot be accepted.
Ensure that your files are prepared in CMYK colour mode to maintain colour fidelity.
Why Print Business Cards?
Business cards help business people present a good company image by highlighting the services provided by a particular company. They can also help to enhance the personal image of a businessperson. Production and printing costs of business cards are low, but benefits are high, as they make a statement in the business world. As a result, the market value of business cards is high.
Your business card should represent the perfect image of your company; in fact, it is the one item that will be remembered on that first encounter! Having a design that does not reflect what you do, could have a negative impact on your business sales. With that in mind, we strongly believe that doing your own business card design is not the right way to go. Leave the designing to the professionals and use you time doing what you do best … selling your product or service!